Dacos is essentially a salad. Healthy and appriopriate for lunch and dinner as well as a sider or a starter. It’s also really quick and easy to make. Definitely a win win! So let’s get to it!
You wil need (one serving):
- Whole wheat barley rusk
- 1 tomato
- Greek feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Break your rusk and put it in a deep plate. You’ll want to drizzle it with water to soften it. You can always add more.
- Chop up your tomato and add it to your plate.
- Do the same with the cheese
- Drizzle some olive oil. A little goes a long way! Add more water if you feel that you need.
- Top off with some oregano
- You can serve it up with some lemon water
That’s it. Quick,easy and tasty! Enjoy!